Because your future plans are important to us, we would like to “Include YOU in Our Plans”.
We realize many factors affect your site selection process, but the facts listed below should make the First Florida Super Site a clear and easy choice.
First Florida Super Site offers superior amenities (itemized below) ready to accommodate your development and industrial needs.
First Florida Super Site is the “Western Gate to the Sunshine State” and is just a few short miles from some of the whitest beaches in the world. Our Gulf Islands National Seashore is the longest protected coast line in the country.
As America’s First Settlement, Pensacola is full of rich culture and natural history, offering a quality of life that rivals and surpasses other Gulf of Mexico cities.
We are also known as the “Cradle of Naval Aviation” and home of the famous Blue Angels. Our newest attractions include the Blue Wahoos AA baseball team and Community Maritime Park.
We are in close proximity to the nation’s largest military community, including retirees in the aerospace, computer and mechanical industries. We have access to some of the top rated K-12 educational facilities in the State of Florida.
First Florida Super Site Factual Amenities:
- 3P 12KV distribution grade electrical service
- High-pressure 18” (45 cm)natural gas pipeline located in the middle third of the property
- Adjacent to primary potable and waste water distribution services capacity nearing 850K GPD
- Adjacent to the Alabama Gulf Coast Railroad (AGR) with interchange service to Class I carriers (BNSF, CN, CSX, KCS, and NS) and Ports of Mobile and Pensacola
- Telecommunications Services DS-3, DS-1, ISDN PRI and BRI, and DSL, OC 192 10 G service available
- Wetlands mitigation plan and master stormwater retention plan achievable
- Direct trucking access to U.S.Hwy 29 and Interstate Hwys 10 and 65
- Options for green energy construction grants and incentive packages from Florida state and local governments for economic development
- Access to some of the top K-12 educational facilities in the state of Florida
Future values coming to those locating to the First Florida Super Site include the proposed I-10 Beulah Interchange (PD&E phase). This would expand transportation routes and enhance property values immediately upon completion.
The First Florida Super Site is 850 acres ± and stands approximately 50 miles from the Airbus Aeroplex. This parcel includes an estimated 500 acres to accommodate your development and industrial needs.
The surrounding area maintains an experienced workforce from the aerospace industry, which includes recent retirees and veterans from all branches of the U.S. Armed Services.
Less Than One Hour Access To:
- Airbus, Mobile, AL
- Eglin AFB, Ft. Walton Beach, FL
- NAS Pensacola, Pensacola, FL
- NAS Whiting Field, Milton, FL
Three Hour Access To:
- Tyndall AFB, Panama City, FL
- Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS
- Ft. Rucker, AL
- Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, AL
One Trucking Day Access To:
- Marshall Space Flight Center In Huntsville, AL
- Atlanta, GA
- New Orleans, LA
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Memphis, TN
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
Please, “Join our Plans for Economic Development in Northwest Florida”.